Friday, February 28, 2014

Appreciation –Blissful and Strong

Recently, some unexpected frustrating things happened that completely remind me how bad it could be if there is no trust between people, especially if people lie to their beloved families and friends; How worse it could be if people only think about themselves, being selfish, cruel, and hardhearted; How worst it could be if people take others’ care, love, help for granted, they never show their gratitude and appreciation. When all these negative thoughts come into my mind, suddenly, I feel depressed and sad. However, I am always the one with unswerving beliefs of humane love and warmhearted help as well as kindness appreciation. More importantly, I feel so blissful and lucky that I give my goodness love to those who need it; ultimately, I received all my love back.

Personally speaking, staying in Canada alone only five and half months, there are indeed a lot of things I need to encounter and experience exclusively besides the inclement weather. It is extremely colder this year, but I actually have the utmost warmest appreciation in my heart. We didn't know each other before, but when I need help, they are always willing to give me their warm hands. Even tiny and negligible help, caring words, warm hugs and simple smiles could make us feel much better and more positive about lives. Frankly, I just don’t know how to express my huge appreciation to them. But I do remember my best friend once said to me recently “We all need others’ help, nobody could veritably live alone. Now you need help, one day when you are strong enough, you will also help others because you know how happier you could give your help to them and how harder whatever they have had been through.”



As Audrey Hepburn once said “If you ever need a helping hand, you will find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. ”  

Here is the book I like The Simple Truths of Appreciation. Hope it is helpful and enjoyable for you too.

4 comments:

  1. I am like you Jenny. I firmly believe that if you are negative and miserable, it only makes everyone around you feel the same way. I always try to look at the positive side of things and the best in people. I am often disappointed, but I am a hopeless optimist....life is what you make of it. so continue to be positive about life. and take a page from my book.. SMILES go a million miles to making people feel better and .HUGS are ALWAYS welcome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy for your sincere reply here. It really means a lot, life is not easy we should be that hopeless optimist. Never give up life and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny I have to agree, sadly people will always let us down when. I always try to find the good in others even if they can't find the good in me. I believe that I will kill them with kindness. I have to say Pharrell Williams song Happy just brightens my mood. If you're ever feeling down give it a listen, you can't help but to sing along and "clap if that what's you want to do".
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen I am so thankful you opened your heart in this blog. I am reading a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin which is very interesting and full of research. I think you will enjoy reading it. You can find it at the Seaway Mall.

    ReplyDelete