Friday, March 14, 2014

Your Whole New World is on the way…



It sounds interesting that I am the one who always believes everything happens for a reason. Things are not coming into your lives in your assumed scenarios automatically; actually it is you who are carving for them to make them happen. What a magical world, just like Forrest Gump said “ Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.” Everyday is so beautiful and blissful as you never know if tomorrow will be your last day. Recently we are intrigued by the missing Malaysia Airlines, to these passengers on board, probably, they never thought this was a mysterious flight trip or just a doomed destination. Then, I redeem myself I feel so lucky I am healthy, safe and enjoying my life here, which makes me deeply believe everyone only has one life that you only live in this moment. 

I am having a whole new world ahead of me, and I am enjoying live at this moment everyday, every minute. Life is a growing journey, as it is said, “you are never too old to learn”. We must be able to change in order to better adapting to the new and unknown situations in this competitive world. There is a constant need to update our skills, revamp our attitudes, and never cut the ties with what keeps us motivated.

Taking chances is the only way we can get to where we want to be. Good things come to those who get after it. There is a difference between having patience and waiting. Why wait for something good to happen, when we can be proactive and make it happen. Believe it or not, Your Whole New World is on the way…

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
~ Walt Disney

6 comments:

  1. The disappearance of the Malaysian flight terrifies me. I am a nervous flyer as is...but I can't even imagine what the families of the missing are going through, let alone the missing people themselves.
    I can see why it would make you want to live for the moment even more! Great post, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Jenny. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball and we have no choice but to go in a completely different direction. Staying positive and focused on the good things in life is not always easy, but in my opinion it is a necessity. If you are miserable, you only make those around you miserable too. So stay positive and happy and focus on the blessings in life. It will never do you harm to look at life that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe "The Journey is the Destination" - another great quote - and a beautiful art book by Dan Eldon http://www.amazon.com/The-Journey-Destination-Journals-Eldon/dp/1452102503
    If you get a chance check it out.
    Another favorite, "The only thing that is for sure in life is change." I like to remind myself of this when I feel overwhelmed - this too shall pass. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all your great comments here. I appreciate a lot. And thanks Jessica for the recommended book that I am checking it now. I love your quotes too. Thanks for sharing here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also strongly believe that everything happens for a reason - so true!! Great post Jenny! (Lexa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is a great post. Good things most definitely come to those who work their hardest. With a little persistence anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete