Friday, January 24, 2014

You are that Unique Sparkling Star


Do you come across a moment that you need to make a life-changing decision or pull the trigger on some things to be done? Do you dread to face failures in life? Because nobody can tell you what is your future will be, will it become better or worse? This is a big unpredictable question mark coming into our minds when thinking about change and future, challenges and opportunities, success and failure, what can make us cheering up and keeping going? 

In the depth of our hearts, we are eager to do something special or obtain a sense of achievement, but sometimes we are vacillating for a long time, maybe due to lack of courage and determination, or just dread of failures. Everyone is growing and learning in your own unique life journey. Essentially, you are that unique sparkling star in the darkness. You are your own master, no matter what happen to you, calm down, take a deep breath, you are stronger than you could image. Over the next few months, I will take you into this magical journey finding your miraculous inner strength, actually nothing can defeat you, as long as you believe I have my perpetuating inner power, I can do it. Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.       

“God doesn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he does promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.” 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, this first post of yours is absolutely beautiful and I am so glad to have read it. It really defines me and how I truly feel.

    Your post is filled with quotes that I will keep with me forever but my favourites are:

    "Keep your head high, keep your chin up, most importantly, keep looking forward, because life is a beautiful gift, what lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."

    "Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come."

    “God doesn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he does promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.”

    Thanks for the inspiration Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kyle. I am glad it helps in some ways. Thanks for your encouragement comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny, I have to agree with Kyle. Your first post is so inspirational. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your blog and I really love the quotes you have used. :)

    ReplyDelete